THE SHOREHAVEN PHILOSOPHY
We change lives through effective mental health services
and a culture of lifelong staff learning.
All persons deserve the same high quality of services.
As a leading mental health clinic, Shorehaven is guided by a unique philosophy
that sets us apart from other mental health services.
ACCESSIBILITY - EQUITY - EXCELLENCE
- We provide ACCESSIBLE Treatment Services. We try to assist callers to make outpatient appointments quickly and easily. We try to minimize wait times for help.
- We make services convenient: multiple locations, evening hours, with in-home services in many counties.
- All persons in need of our help are welcome. We have always avoided discrimination and promoted equality and diversity in our staff and clientele.
- In addition to consumers insured through employers, we also welcome all Badgercare/Medicaid consumers in need of mental health services.
- Our treatment services honor the latest research on state-of-the-art ways to help.
- We maintain an experienced, trained staff capable of responding to mental health challenges and crises.
- We are a major training center guided by experienced clinical teachers and supervisors.
- We offer help to achieve Long-Term results.
- We strive to develop the best and largest child and adolescent treatment center in our region.
- We aim to offer a full range of services - the care that's needed when you need it.
- individual therapy
- child therapy and adolescent therapy
- couple, marriage, and family therapy
- EMDR: eye movement desensitization and reprocessing
- in-home therapy
- help for virtually all mental health problemsWe help with the full range of mental health problems.
- When you need help, which is an important step for you to take, we want you to be satisfied that you chose SHOREHAVEN first.
- We offer the full course of treatment
START YOUR RECOVERY AT SHOREHAVEN COMPLETE YOUR RECOVERY AT SHOREHAVEN