Employment Positions Available
Click the links below for job descriptions
Critical Instructions: To Apply for a Job at Shorehaven
- We only accept email applications.
- COVER LETTER: All applicants must include a cover letter. Let us knowkey details about yourself, experiences which make you eligible for the position, your goals, important training you have received, connections you may have to Shorehaven, and any other information which helps you to stand out from amongst the many applications we receive. If you have a professional license(s), please tell us the name and number of your license.
- SUBJECT LINE: We get so many emails every day and we don't want to miss your application. Therefore, the subject line should include the name of the job and your name. For example: "Billing Specialist - Jane Doe" or "In Home Lead - Bill Doe"
- Attach a cover letter and resume to your email.
- FILE NAMES: Remember that we receive several resumes every day. In order to process your application, we ask you to take a moment to title your resume properly. We get so many that are just titled "resume.doc" and so you can see why your resume will not stand out unless you follow the following requirements.
Your resume and cover letter file names should include your name and the month and year and job. For example:
"Jane Doe Resume Outpatient Psychotherapist November 2011"
"Jane Doe Cover Letter November 2011"
So, remember, "First Name, Last Name, Document Title, Job Title, Month, Year"
- Where to email your application.
Customer Support Specialist:
Outpatient Psychotherapist, Dual Disorders Therapist:
In-Home Case Manager or Second Therapist, In-Home Lead Therapist:
From time to time we also have other job openings, such as Referral Specialist or Manager. If you want us to review your application for employment, but you may not fit neatly into one of the categories on this page, email:
Shorehaven is a growing company. We are happy to have you apply for a position. We will only review applications which confirm to these simple instructions. Please take a few minutes to title your documents as we request and to write a cover letter. We hope you will be successful
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.